Bokura Ga Ita †Forum† -Noi c'eravamo-

ci son rimasta malissimoooo

« Older   Newer »
fabyfaby85
view post Posted on 7/3/2008, 12:20

Salve a tutti
non sono del foro ma quando ho visto l'ultima puntata di sono rimasta malissimooooo image é mai possibile che finisca davvero com'è finito? Per caso il manga continua... che sconfortooooo

view post Posted on 11/3/2008, 00:22

Visto che rinunciare a te mi è impossibile...ho preso la mia decisione. Il senso comune...la morale...sono deciso a calpestare tutto solo per te!!!

Group:
Nana X Yano fan

Eh lo so, cmq si, il manga continua!

keikoz
view post Posted on 11/3/2008, 11:00

il manga continua per fortuna ...

ForeverMoon
view post Posted on 14/3/2008, 00:37

meno male... :cry:

claudia89ya
view post Posted on 17/3/2008, 22:51

oddio no!!
adesso mi sto preoccupandooo...vuol dire che finisce maleeee?! image image

view post Posted on 17/3/2008, 23:04

Visto che rinunciare a te mi è impossibile...ho preso la mia decisione. Il senso comune...la morale...sono deciso a calpestare tutto solo per te!!!

Group:
Nana X Yano fan

Ma cosa!? L'anime o il manga?

claudia89ya
view post Posted on 18/3/2008, 19:34

l'anime!

view post Posted on 18/3/2008, 20:41

Group:
Nana X Yano fan

Ma alla fine nenche l'anime è che finisce male... (non so se l'hai visto) ma lascia le cose in sospeso, volendo anche per un'altra serie

claudia89ya
view post Posted on 20/3/2008, 10:26

spariamo!!^^

cfrancy
view post Posted on 30/1/2009, 15:47

raga m sapete dv si possono trovare i volumi del manga in download??????? o almeno mi sapete dire k succede?? la fine della serie mii ha lasciata... >>> ç_ç O_O<<< nn so cm esprimermiiii!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mymelody
view post Posted on 18/3/2009, 12:50

ti posto uno spoiler

SPOILER (click to view)
The anime basically follows through the plot line of the manga until Yano and his mom move, leaving Nanami behind. The story continues with Nanami, 21 years old and in her final year at S Girl's College (since she did not manage to enter J University), and already living in Tokyo. It turns out that she has not seen Yano for consecutively 5 years since the parting at the train station. Half a year into Yano's arriving at Tokyo and he completely cut off all communications with Nanami. The reason to this is unknown at this point, leaving Nanami both heartbroken and confused. It is believed that no one knows what happened to Yano. The story follows on, with Nanami deciding to leave her feelings for Yano behind and begins dating Takeuchi. However, the latter soon confesses that he did meet up with Yano (and was probably the last person to see him) before Yano actually disappeared.

It turns out that ever since moving into Tokyo, Yano ran into a lot of problems such as financial difficulties, finding a place for his dog, Lalami to live in (thanks to a close classmate who later falls for him and even meets Nanami in the company they work at), and his mother's health problems. His mother's health deteriorates both mentally and physically (especially after Yano's dead father's wife shows up with the incline to take Yano back with her). Throughout this time, Yano has kept his problems from Nanami, in hope that she can concentrate on her studies. Twice he made the attempt to return to Hokkaido to see her, but failed to do so because of his mother. This is unknown to Nanami, however. Finally, Yano's mother took her own life (note that this takes place around half a year after Yano's arrival at Tokyo). Since the funeral, it is stated that Yano 'completely vanished'. It is shown that he did see Takeuchi around this time, telling the latter that he is leaving Nanami in his care, and that he has decided to give up everything from his past, even those dearest to him. Yano seems to believe that it was his fault that his mother committed suicide, stating that 'I was the one who killed her'. Roughly half a year later, he made a phone call to Nanami's house which was then picked up by her mother. This too, was not told to Nanami until she was 21 years old. Yano's personality appears to undergo a change. He has since started dating many girls, but states that he "does not treat girls like anything important" anymore. During this whole time, Yamamoto Yuri has not given up on him.

The story continues a year after Nanami realizes the truth, with the close classmate who now works with Nanami in the same company, suspecting that she may have found Yano. Her suspicions turn out to be correct. However, though Yano is aware of Nanami's whereabouts and her relationship with Takeuchi, he makes no move to see her. The same goes with Nanami even after realizing that their company is now working with Yano. It is shown that Yano is now living with Yamamoto Yuri, in which he later reveals that Nanami is different from Nana-san and his mother. However difficult the situation is, Nanami will strongly continue on. Thus one can safely assume he chose Yamamoto out of pity.

On the day of Nanami's birthday, as seen from the latest chapter 50, Takeuchi proposes to her but is rejected"

well I've reached about it and it was only in the comic manga...
the production management of Bokura ga ita was considering of changing the end. But If they didn't I've reached that the ending would be like this in the manga, Well it was just my fanfic though^^, hope you like it, but it was also base to the real one:

"After Nana-chan knew about the situation of yano.. she started searching for him even though Takeuchi have a closer relationship with her. Even though nana-chan rejected his proposal of marrying her,Takeuchi supported her in searchig for yano. After several years she finally got the address where Yano live but unfortunaly when Takeuchi and she go to that place. Yano was living with Yuri Yamamoto.When they was at the door of Yano's house Nana-chan was really excited to see him then she push the doorbell hoping to see his beloved boyfriend. When Yano opened the door, he was shocked and can't say anything. Nana-chan was very happy that her tears suddenly flow and said "Wagata! I've finally found you, YAno..." but suddenly Yuri came outand said "Yano-chan who's our visitor?". Then Nana-chan got shocked and said "Yano... What's the meaning of this? I.. I.. I can't understand.. Why are you with Yamamoto-chan?". But Yano didn't answer her instead he just keep his mouth shut and bwed his head. "YAno! tell me! wev'e promise each other not to fall inlove to other until we meet in tokyo? Did you forget it?" she said. Then Yano suddenly said "But you fell too with Takeuchi.." then Nana-chan felt her heart was broken into pieces. She slap yano very hard and said "Baka! Baka! BAka! YAno! baka! This time I really give up with you! But let me say for the last word and last chance to you! I .. Ilove very much! but then i've hated you much! Yano all through this I've only accepted your love! Youy BAka!" Then she ran away. Yano was shocked of what Nana-chan said. Then Takeuchi suddenly walked to him and punch him "BAka! she refuse my proposal just because she wants to keep her promise with you.. and I've nearly give up on her.. But now.. I decided.. I definitely take her away to you!" then he walked a single step away to yano. Yuri comforted Yano "Daijobu? Yano" she said. But yano shouted "Get away from me" Yuri was shocked but she refuses to go away. Then Takeuchi speaed again " Yano.. one more thing.. I will not only take here away from you but I will also make her as my own" then he ran toward the path that nana-chan run. Yano cannot move his body "No!no! no! you can't do it! nana-chan.. takahasi was only mine!" then he started running up toward also the path of Takahashi's path. "Yano! where are you going ? Don't live me here alone! Remember that we've living now together! Yano!...." But Yano was gone already.

Nana-chan was crying alone at the train station "Wagatta! I knew that you would be hear..." Takeuchi said. nana-chan looked at takeuchi with her tears flowing unstoppedly. "Takeuchi-san.. It's all over for us.." then Takeuchi suddenly grasp nana-chan and hugged her tight. "That's why I'm here to comfort you.. I will not hurt you like what he did... I will love you with all my life i will on;y devote my love to you nana-chan so please I promise please marry me now! so you will not suffer anymore!" Nana-chan was shocked for what take said. She was so heart broken that she accepted his offer, even though Take knew that it was only because nana-chan feel so hopeless that's why she agree with him to marry him he still love her and comforted her. Mean while Yano was running around tokyo like a lost dog "Nana! Takahashi! Takahashi! where are you?" he was shouting around. Suddenly a phone call came. "HEy YAno! don't look for Nana-chan anymore..." Takeuchi said. " She was with me" then yano hung up the phone and felt like he was all alone now......

Yume~
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 21:22

CITAZIONE (miki loves yuu @ 18/3/2008, 21:41)
Ma alla fine nenche l'anime è che finisce male... (non so se l'hai visto) ma lascia le cose in sospeso, volendo anche per un'altra serie

sisi, infatti ho letto che ci sarà una seconda serie dell'anime (SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!)
ti capisco caVa... io non smettevo più di piangere T___T
e poi l'ultima frase, quella di Yano è trooooppo bella *si asciuga la lacrimuccia*
SPOILER (click to view)
Fin da quando ti ho incontrata... ho sempre sentito...di aver vissuto per incontrarti *STOOOP THE SUUUUUUNSET IMA WAAAAAAAAA...*!

comunque ti "spoilereggio" una cosa,anzi 2:
1. SPOILER BOKURA GA ITA

2. questa è una citazione di Nanami
SPOILER (click to view)
"Allora aveva solo 15 anni
E forse aveva continuato a inseguire sempre lo stesso sogno
Da quel giorno dei suoi 15 anni
Da quel giorno che non potrà più tornare.
L'ha inseguito. E' stato respinto. Si è rialzato.
E a 17 anni ancora ci credeva.
Ma a 18 si è ritrovato solo.
E la realtà che ha dovuto sopportare
è sempre stata più grande di lui
chi mai lo potrebbe incolpare di questo.
Quest'anno di anni ne avrò 21
E anch'io ho ancora un sogno irrealizzabile
Il sogno che lui un giorno venga a rapirmi.
Perchè?
Perchè quella fu l'ultima volta che vidi Yano."
T_____________T

love ina
view post Posted on 3/1/2010, 22:00

waaaaaaa :cry: sto piangendo!!!grazie per il sito e qlla citazione di nanami :cry: l'anime qnd finisce lascia in sospeso....e rimani con mille dubbi pkè vuoi sapere k succede dopo...mò almeno...cmq grazie :P

12 replies since 7/3/2008, 12:20   619 views